- Read and clear stored and pending engine fault
codes in just a few seconds!
- Switch off Check Engine and 'spanner' lights
(and other lights, where supported by car)
- Print and save fault code reports for customers
or for future reference
- Read and clear fault codes from certain ABS, transmission
and immobiliser modules
- Covers petrol and diesel cars
- Full database built-in of Opel and Vauxhall fault code
definitions (almost 3000 code definitions)
- Works with ELM327-based diagnostic interfaces
- 21 October 2014
Full package now includes the latest
high-speed OBDLink SX diagnostics interface - still
at only £64.94 (inc)!
- 28 April 2014
Version 3.3 now available with Gendan
WiFi interface support!
- 15 July 2013
New lower package price - now
only £64.94 (inc VAT and delivery)!
- 7 August 2012
Version 3.02 released with improved
fault reading and clearing functions on Renault-based models
and Corsa D diesel models
- 11 April 2011
Version 3.01 released with support for
2004-2008 CAN-based cars, including Vectra C, Astra H, Corsa
D - release notes
- 28 March 2011
adaptor cable now available for VauxCheck to provide
access to additional modules on Omega B, Vectra B and VX220